[Mailman-Users] What does this REALLY mean??

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 17:23:47 CEST 2002

member_posting_only (privacy): Restrict posting privilege to list members?
(member_posting_only)

Use this option if you want to restrict posting to list members. If you want
list members to be able to post, plus a handful of other posters, see the
posters setting below

I took this from the help in the admin section of my mailman web interface?
Please, someone help me out, does this mean that only posts from certain
addresses will go straight out onto the list?? Or does this mean that only
certain specified addresses will have thier messages forwarded for approval,
and all others rejected. Because I would really like to have the latter!

***
Not everyone is touched by an Angel......
and those that are, never forget the experience.
***
If you want guest list for bare club nights.....