[Mailman-Users] Mailman on Red Hat 7.3

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 4 00:03:36 CEST 2002

Well, if you setup your MTA to allow it, you can run newlist -o and it
will update your /etc/aliases file for you.

Both Postfix and Sendmail allow you to have secondary aliases files that
are editable by users.  The sysadmin can setup one of these that is
editable by the user mailman and then the process is much easier.

Jon Carnes