[Mailman-Users] archives not being created (qmail + stable mailman release)

Guido Sohne guido at sohne.net
Sat Oct 5 21:10:37 CEST 2002

I've installed Mailman as per the INSTALL and README.QMAIL
documentation. It works fine except for one thing, the list
archives are not being generated ... I've taken a look at
the mbox directories and they are indeed empty and devoid
of any life.

My Mailman configuration details are as follows:-

&me at myhostname.net

&me at myhostname.net

|/usr/bin/python /home/mailman/scripts/qmail-to-mailman.py

Qmail is configured as follows:

lists.myhostname.net is in rcpthosts and virtualdomains

.qmail-mylistname contains the text

In virtualdomains, mail for lists.myhostname.net is
handled by the mailman user ...

I don't know enough about mailman to know how the
email archives are generated so I do not know if
the absence of a .maildir is the issue ...