[Mailman-Users] bounce detection broken?

Skye Poier skye at ffwd.cx
Wed Oct 16 02:50:50 CEST 2002

Hello,

I just upgraded from mailman 2.0beta4 to 2.0.13 (python 2.2.1) and
everything is going pretty smoothly, except certain kinds of bounces
aren't being picked up by the bounce detector.

I've verified that the Bouncers/*.py process() functions are being
called, and it picks up some bounces, but not others (one is from
MSEXCH)

I can collect a bunch of un-detected bounces and send them to someone
for analysis.  Please help, my list owners are being flooded with mail.
It's like being a majordomo owner all over again :)

Thanks,
Skye