[Mailman-Users] 2.1 and keepalive?
Barry A. Warsaw
barry at python.org
Wed Oct 16 07:13:07 CEST 2002
>>>>> "spamfilter2" == <spamfilter2 at mupp.net> writes:
>> I've been running our MM2.1b3 installation on python.org
>> non-stop without interruption or restart (except occasionally
>> to sync to cvs). Check your log files for details.
spamfilter2> Nothing in there. It just "stops running".
If that's really the case, and there's no trace of a problem in any of
the log files (including your mail server's logs), then you need to go
into debug mode.
- shut down the daemon with "mailmanctl stop"
- send a message to the list
- you should see two files in qfiles/in
- run the various qrunners manually, like so
% bin/qrunner -r Incoming -o
- substitute other queues as necessary
- you should eventually end up with files in qfiles/out
- when you run "qrunner -r Outgoing -o" the files should get delivered
to your smtpd, and you should be able to see that in the logs
- if that all flows without error, the problem must be in your mail
More information about the Mailman-Users