[Mailman-Users] Spamassassin and Mailman - like this?

Greg Long mailmanlist at maneuveringspeed.com
Thu Oct 17 00:09:44 CEST 2002

I *BELEIVE* I have it, but I prefer not to test it by spamming the list
unless neccessary.

In the Privacy Options section, Form box "Hold posts with header value
matching a specified regexp."  I added two lines to the default so that
it now contains (between the  "-------" lines):
# Lines that *start* with a '#' are comments.
to: friend at public.com
message-id: relay.comanche.denmark.eu
from: list at listme.com
from: .*@uplinkpro.com
subject: *****SPAM*****
from: jenny600 at hotmail.com

The last from: address is one I allow to collect spam.  The previous
line is the one I am concerned about.  My Spamassassin installation tags
spam with the subject *****SPAM***** I would like Mailman to hold
messages containing this for approval by the admin (me).

Does this sound like I set it up OK?

Thanks,
Greg
Klamath Linux-Unix Group (KLUG)