[Mailman-Users] Administrative Page Problem

Paul Anderson wackyvorlon at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 25 20:32:18 CEST 2002

I have installed mailman 2.0.6 onto my Redhat 7.2 system.  I can add and
list members via the command line, however I can't get into the
administrative section.  I get the login page, type in the password, and
then I get the login page again.  Cookies are enabled in my browser, I've
tried both mozilla from remote and lynx on the affected machine.  Nothing
is being logged anywhere about this.

You can try for yourself at:

http://www.nawcc-ihc.org/cgi-bin/admin/ihc-test

And the password is irc

I note that a message was in the archives from someone who had the exact
same problem I'm having, but no one posted a reply:(

--
---
Paul Anderson
wackyvorlon at yahoo.ca