[Mailman-Users] I have the same problem with the list not sending mail..but getting confirmations...

Aparajita Fishman aparajita at aparajitaworld.com
Sat Oct 26 21:11:39 CEST 2002

> When a user signs up to the list they get a confirmation of the
> request, also  administrative emails go through.  But the posts to the
> lists dont, i've checked the error logs...and i see nothing, there is
> nothing sitting int he qfiles dir, and the mailman user had its own
> cronjobs setup.

It gets wierder...my admin account is aparajita at aparajitaworld.com. I
receive admin messages there no problem. I subscribed under that
account name and set my personal options to receive a receipt when I
post. I posted and received a receipt from Mailman, but not the actual
message. Looking at the bounce log it said it had bounced.

Help!

Regards,

    Aparajita
    Victory-Heart Productions