[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman 2.0.8 qfiles problem]

Ganeshh ganeshh at lateralsoftware.com
Mon Oct 28 14:18:50 CET 2002

Hi Ricard

Thanks for your mail.

The problem was with the mail size and i rectified the same.

But one thing, that particular list in which i had mail size restricted
to 2 MB,  still  guys were sending mails with huge attachments, and that
was not moderated properly.

In the above case, will the mail still sit on the queue ? or will it sit
on the queue once the mail is approved?

Thanks
Ganeshh