[Mailman-Users] mailman and SMTP AUTH

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 28 19:37:01 CET 2002

Wow! That would be an awesome addition, and should be easy to program too.
To bad I'm on the road Or I would give it a whack...

(BTW: I don't think this capability exists yet inside Mailman, but you can
accomplish it via a wrapper if you move the port that Mailman uses to call
SMTP)

Good Luck - Jon Carnes