[Mailman-Users] Archive URL in postings (2.1b3)

Brian Read brianr at bjsystems.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 12:39:54 CET 2002

Hi

I have a set-up where the domain name is different to the mailing address name.

Mailman seems to have set-up the mail addresses and the list admin URLs ok,
but it gets the Archive URL wrong.  It is using the email hostname,. not
the domain name that it uses for the list admin etc.

I have tried editrting mm_cfg.py, the PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL var, but my
postings still come out with the "old" URL.  How do I change it for
existing lists?

Cheers

Brian

Brian J Read
www.abandonmicrosoft.co.uk
www.theonlineorganiser.com
www.thepersonalknowledgebase.com
Mitel SMEserver Contributions and Howtos:
www.abandonmicrosoft.co.uk/abandon/links.html
+44 1695 723723