OFFTOPIC Re: [Mailman-Users] Archive URL in postings (2.1b3)

J C Lawrence claw at
Wed Oct 30 03:08:29 CET 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:08:56 -0800 (PST)
alex wetmore <alex at> wrote:

> The problem with personalization in the To: header is that I can't
> tell if email is to me or just to the list.

Be careful here in distinguishing limitations and models of your MUA as
problems with external systems.  The fact that you MUA exposes specific
features and the manner you take advantage of them is something between
you and your MUA and has little to do with Mailman.

J C Lawrence
claw at               He lived as a devil, eh?  Evil is a name of a foeman, as I live.