FW: [Mailman-Users] virtual domain mailmans?

Bob icon at accesscomm.ca
Tue Oct 29 19:40:18 CET 2002

Hi there,

This is the third such message that I received in the past day, since the
list was upgraded. I don't know why my address was in the "From" field,
since I didn't send the referenced message to the list in the first place,
and didn't reply to it in the second. Also, do I know the originator of the
message to the list, nor the person who is complaining about getting the
messages and not being part of the list.

Please, Mr. List Moderator/Owner/Coordinator, fix this problem so this guy
can sleep without fear and I can go on vacation without trepidation. :-)

Robert Lydiate
icon at accesscomm.ca