[Mailman-Users] Continuation of discussion about substituting To: header

Kyle Rhorer rhorer at swbell.net
Wed Oct 30 21:48:26 CET 2002

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 14:29, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> Was this discussed onlist before being implemented?

Apparently it was discussed on mailman-developers.

>  If so, does
> anyone remember a thread title and approximate time frame so I can
> look it up in the archive?

I was just thinking not more than 5 minutes ago about making the
following request, but you (sort of) beat me to it.  Here goes:  there
was apparently discussion on mailman-developers that hashed out some of
the same issues we're discussing here.  If the discussion there was
anything like it is here, it would take quite a lot of time to wade
through the archives to follow the discussion.  Is there someone here
who is also subscribed to mailman-developers and wouldn't mind posting
a summary of the discussion that went on there?

Thanks,
Kyle
--
Since the general civilizations of mankind, I believe there are more
instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual