[Mailman-Users] Domain is rewritten

Fredrik Rambris fredrik at rambris.com
Mon Sep 2 08:09:29 CEST 2002

mån 2002-09-02 klockan 00.56 skrev Jon Carnes:
> This is definitely a Postfix issue, and is easily overcome if you read
> the docs for Postfix. Postfix allows you to specify the hostname used by
> the MTA and further allows you to customize that based on individual
> email addresses (something that Sendmail needs to use the Generics table
> for).

Thanx.

Ok. I'm no postfix expert and have tried to find the issue in it's docs
but could you (or anyone else on this list) give me a hint.

I don't want to change it's hostname. The mail.domain.tld is what I want
it to be called. When I send mail out as local users it gets
user at domain.tld. And as said when I manually act mailman, connect to
port 25 and send mail from test at lists.domain.tld it goes out unchanged.

So I could need a hint to where to dig.