[Mailman-Users] FW: Undeliverable Message (fwd)

Devin Atencio dreamboy at aros.net
Tue Sep 3 21:29:57 CEST 2002

I have Mailman 2.0.13 installed and I am noticing a problem. When
Mailman sends out the monthly password reminders to all the users one of
the mailing lists is using another mailing list e-mail address as to the
address.
I have a list setup called utahsymphony-list at aros.net and for some
reason
Bmorton-list-admin at cielogris.com is getting the message below which is
about utahsymphony-list at aros.net that has nothing to do with him. Any
ideas
why this is happening? Any help would greatly be appreciated.