[Mailman-Users] change password reminder From: header?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 22:07:27 CEST 2002

If I recall correctly, Mailman ends the subject of the those messages
with: "mailing list memberships reminder"

If you use your email rules to throw away any messages with that in the
subject - as long as the mail does not come from "mailman-owner" - then
you'll be tossing all that cruft away that you don't want to see, yet
your own reminders will still get through.

HtH - Jon Carnes