[Mailman-Users] several addresses for one user

Joerg Sommer joerg at alea.gnuu.de
Tue Sep 3 22:43:49 CEST 2002

Hi,

I feed some mailinglists to a local newsserver. 4 local people read this
lists and discuss on them. The problem is, that I register an address
ml-XX at alae.gnuu.de. All messages comming in for this address were feeded
in the newsgroup local.XX. If a reader followups to a article, the
message is send to the mailinglist. But the sender isn't registered and
the mail must wait for the list admin. But I don't want rewrite the from
address on sending to ml-XX, because in the case of a private reply, the
address isn't the address of the sender.

Can I register a member ml-XX on a mailing list and give the addresses of
persons I trust? So this persons can post, but don't receive mails.

Joerg.