[Mailman-Users] Installation Problems

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Sep 4 16:44:03 CEST 2002

Angel Gabriel wrote:

> I've just installed mail man, followed the instructions, but I'm at a loss
> as how to access the web interface! Please, could someone give me a hand!

    The installation documentation tells you what you need to do for your
webserver to work properly.  Once you have that done, and you've restarted your
webserver, you should be able to go to
http://your.web.server.com/mailman/listinfo (or /admin) and access your lists.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.