[Mailman-Users] Version for Frenchie!

Nathalie Lachance n.lachance at natmark.net
Tue Sep 10 22:00:28 CEST 2002

Dear Python people,

I'm new at managing a Mailman list and I must say that up to now, it's quite
friendly. Unfortunately, since I want to be able to use that list for
SENDING ONLY and not for a regular list exchange, some of the automated
stuff in there is keeping me from doing what I'd like.

I've seen on the "wish list" that fully customizable features are on the way
for version 3 permitting us to also customize some of the automated stuff in
there. When is version 3 supposed to be out?

Also, since all of our readers are French speaking, I was wondering if there
was any way to make it so it would be feasible to implement a seamless
French version of Mailman (submit buttons and all). Up to now, I've more or
less had to leave many features out in order to achieve something along
those lines. I would be more than willing to help with the translation to
French (something I already do professionally).

Nathalie Lachance, pres.
n.lachance at natmark.net

Natmark-Concept inc. - www.natmark.net
Réseau Natmark-Concept - www.reseaunatmark.net
Création Web Stratégique - Strategic Web Creation

Laval (Québec) Canada
+1 (514) 990-4882