[Mailman-Users] Python problem with cron

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 13 06:54:39 CEST 2002

Silly question, but is it running in the mailman users cron, or in
root's cron?

What are the rights on /home/backup/sky...?

It could indeed be a python error, but first you should check for a
rights problem, and then for an environment variable problem (is the
"list_members" script using an environment variable that is defined
while you are logged in but not defined when run via cron?).

Is RedHat 7.1 the distro where two versions of Python are on it?  What
happens if you specify the full path to "python" at the command line and
in your cron?

Good Luck,

Jon Carnes
===