[Mailman-Users] Where do I start?

Robin Lynn Frank rlfrank at paradigm-omega.com
Sun Sep 15 03:27:19 CEST 2002

On Friday 13 September 2002 13:14, LuKreme wrote:
# On Friday, Sep 13, 2002, at 09:54 Canada/Mountain, Robin Lynn Frank
# wrote:
# > Can someone point me to where in the docs I should begin or give me a
# > clue as to what to do next.
#
# build from source?
#
#
# Binaries are fine, if everything works.  If not, then you need help.
# All the help assumes you built it...
#
Well, if the binary rpm failed, then it is the oversight of its packager,
who I will assume is more experienced that I am.  I looked at the
installation instructions on the Mailman web site, and although I've
downloaded the tarball, I will probably not attempt to build it.  I will look
for something that puts more emphasis on ease of installation.  Thanks anyway.
--

Robin Lynn Frank
Paradigm-Omega, LLC