[Mailman-Users] "True" virtual domains [netaktiv.com #99]

Michael Johnson michael at firewing.org
Mon Sep 16 21:53:37 CEST 2002

I have the same box serving out lists for (pseudo example): list1.foo.com
and list2.bar.com. They are also tied via the web interface to the apache
VH configuration associated with that host. My "real name" for each list
never appears in header.

I don't (never have, never will) use QMail but Postfix.

-mj