[Mailman-Users] Accidental deletion of archives (recreate archive "structure"?)

Tor Houghton th at bogus.net
Wed Sep 18 00:58:51 CEST 2002

Hi,

I've looked through this list's archives (though there was no search
facility I could find, so I may have missed any posts relating to my query),
and I decided to subscribe and post my problem here.

Basically, I boo-boo'ed and managed to delete all the archives (they were
soft linked from another location).

How can I tell Mailman to recreate the structure, so that I don't get all
the python error messages?

(Mail to the lists did not get through until I disabled archiving.)

Tor