[Mailman-Users] Blocking Unsubscribe?

Nathan Beittenmiller beittenc at rose-hulman.edu
Wed Sep 18 16:12:58 CEST 2002

Greetings all!

I am currently looking into replacing Majordomo with Mailman for our
enterprise mailing list solutions.  So far, I can duplicate everything
I've customized on Majordomo with default settings in Mailman except the
ability to block unsubscribing from a list.  We have a number of
required campus mailing lists that our users must remain subscribed to
at all times.  Majordomo allows us to restrict unsubscribing to
moderator-approved, but I can't seem to find something similar in
Mailman.  While this isn't critical (or really a show-stopper), I wanted
to see if I'm just missing something.  Thanks in advance and sorry if
this is a duplicate post; the search feature was down when I checked
yesterday.