[Mailman-Users] Blocking Unsubscribe?

Nathan Beittenmiller beittenc at rose-hulman.edu
Wed Sep 18 23:39:01 CEST 2002

Naturally we don't use beta software in our production environment
unless we: A.) Have no choice or B.) Have sufficiently tested it.
Mailman is currently being installed on a test box that may become live
if we determine it to be an acceptable replacement (which is looking
good at the moment).  To ease your fears, I am currently working with
the 2.0.13 version.  :-)

Nathan Beittenmiller
Systems Administrator