[Mailman-Users] Searchable archives

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 11:25:27 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 18 September 2002 18:59, Davin Dahlgren wrote:
> Are the searchable archives for the mailman-users list a standard
> feature of Mailman, or is there an add-on that needs to be installed?
> Any special configuration that is necessary? Is the archive display
> format configurable?
> Thanks,
> Davin

There is a FAQ entry on this topic:

which also refers to a couple of patches I maintain to integrate htdig with
MM. If you decide to use these make sure you download and apply the correct
patch version for the MM version you are running. These patches will handle
indexing/search of both public archives and private archives, with privacy
access control being maintained for the latter: