[Mailman-Users] Messages appearing twice

Ran Chermesh rancherm at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Sun Sep 22 09:16:20 CEST 2002

Irwin,
    Thanks for your tip. I suspected so, but without your instruction I
wouldn't know how to solve the problem.
    I'm using Outlook Express and looks like I'm still in trouble. The
configuration OE offers is quite rigid. Either you use plain text or html.
(My mail specification is html). I would rather see an option to specify
format by contact, some contacts (meaning posting to listservs) using plain
text) while all other (meaning all others) - html.
    Do you know if such an option can be implemented?
    Otherwise, I would like to see this option configurable on the listserv
lever. Since I'm the owner of a list, I would configure my list as acceting
only plain text (preferrably, converting html postings to plain text). Is
there such an option?

                        Ran
Sciences Dept., Ben-Gurion University PO Box 653 Beer-Sheva Israel 84105
Phones: Work: 972-8-647-2057 VoiceMail 09-742-4111/2050 Home:
972-8-642-2668, 972-8-610-1847 Israeli Fax: 972-8-647-2932 US fax:
(707)221-7935 (775)535-8909 Email: rancherm at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
where a person got tired of thinking Too often, due process is used to
promote abuse, instead of to prevent it