[Mailman-Users] Request from one of my List Owners

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 24 17:31:23 CEST 2002

Hmm, you could put the list email address in the admin section and then
configure the list to email the admins whenever a person joins or leaves
the list...

Alternately, you could write a small script that scans the log files
hourly looking for a new subscribe entry.  The have it email the results
(if any) to the list.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes
===