[Mailman-Users] Editing subject line before getting to mailman...

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Tue Sep 24 19:48:24 CEST 2002

... I would like for people to be able to subscribe to my lists by sending
an email to list at domain.com instead of list-request at domain.com with subject
line subscribe. I know, I know, that is the address used to post to the
list, but this is a one-way list, and only I would know what address to post
to. Some people seem too DUMB to grab the concept of point and bloody click
on the website, or email to the right address, with the right commands.
---