[Mailman-Users] No archives generated

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Tue Sep 24 20:41:12 CEST 2002

Hi, I have mailman 2.0.12. It works all now, but I have a problem from
July: no web-archives is generated.

Every time that a email arrives the web archives is rewrite from zero so
only the last message is visible, but not visible-visible: it is visible
only if I "call"

http://lists.ziobudda.net/pipermail/php-it/2002-September/thread.html

Why this ???

if I "call" http://lists.ziobudda.net/pipermail/php-it/
there is nothing about july or august or september...

The only thing that I had do is that I have changed my linux box and copy
the old ML into new machine.

Plz help...

Tnx

--
Lo psichiatra e' un tizio che vi fa un sacco di
domande costose che vostra moglie vi fa gratis.

Michel <ZioBudda> Morelli               michel at ziobudda.net

ICQ UIN: 58351764                       PR of Linux in Italy
http://www.ziobudda.net                 http://www.phpdev.it