[Mailman-Users] 2.0.9 file permission, lock

Mark Gillingham markgill at GreatBooks.Org
Wed Sep 25 03:41:41 CEST 2002

I'm red (hat) faced. The reason for my trouble is that I am out of drive
space. I misread the drive stats. Now, I should look for space that RH
update used during the upgrade. Is there a doc about this that I
missed?

>>> "Mark Gillingham" <markgill at GreatBooks.Org> 09/24/02 11:12AM >>>
I upgraded from RH 7.2 to 7.3 and with it Mailman to 2.0.9. Following
the upgrade I needed to fix file permissions using the Python command
(check_perms -f). I am still getting errors.

First, the Web interface will not authenticate an administrator or
user. A page is displayed that there is a bug in Mailman 2.0.9.

Second, when I issue a command (e.g., remove_members) I get a lock
error.

IOError No 28. No space on device.  ...lock.my.domain.xxxxx

What shouild be next step me?

Mark