[Mailman-Users] Subject_postfix?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Sep 25 04:30:05 CEST 2002

The only way I can think of is to muck with the source code.  It should
be an easy muck though...

Doing a grep of "subject_prefix" brings up some possibilities, and
points in particular to ~mailman/Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py

    <...snip>
        prefix = mlist.subject_prefix
        # we purposefully leave no space b/w prefix and subject!
        if not subject:
            msg['Subject'] = prefix + '(no subject)'
        elif prefix and not re.search(re.escape(prefix), subject, re.I):
            msg['Subject'] = prefix + subject
    <snip...>

Looks like you could simply reverse the subject and prefix:
  "prefix + subject" ==> "subject + prefix"

Have fun!

Jon Carnes