[Mailman-Users] Qfiles problem

Know How beteachable at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 25 16:01:11 CEST 2002

  I have installed mailman 2.0.13 and HP-UX 11.00. The messages in the
qfiles directory does not get processed. I have entry in crontab for mailman
account to run qrunner every 1 min. Here is the entry:

* * * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /opt/mailman-2.0.13/cron/qrunner

Python version 2

But when i run from the command line from root it sends out the messages in
qfiles, but if i run it from command line as mailman it does not process any
of the messages.

Anybody know what the problem is???

Thanks in advance.