[Mailman-Users] Mail List Encryption

mailman at tux.org mailman at tux.org
Wed Sep 25 19:40:03 CEST 2002

I am inclined to agree with Jon (that what you really want is for your
list members to do the encrypting), for an additional reason: if its
important that the messages be encrypted on their way -out-, its important
that they be encrypted on their way -in-.  Don't ask Mailman to do
something that is already done (and more appropriately done) by the e-mail
client.  Since you would already require that list members have or obtain
the ability to decrypt postings, it should be the tiniest of steps to
also require that they have or obtain the ability to encrypt them.

- Andrew