[Mailman-Users] Sending mail to lists gets stuck

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 26 17:28:52 CEST 2002

Check Sendmail and make sure that it will accept any connection from
your local box: netstat -na |grep 25

This is a *very* common problem with the RPM install.  The install
cannot reconfigure Sendmail for you so Sendmail is still stuck in its
high-security mode...

You can either check the archives for the fix, or simply read the
Mailman docs that were installed by the RPM - there is a file that
specifically talks about this problem with Sendmail and how to fix it.