[Mailman-Users] Seperate CGI from Mailman

Hartmut Goebel h.goebel at goebel-consult.de
Thu Sep 26 21:13:02 CEST 2002

Hello,

since I don't have a 24-hour connection for my mail-server, I want to put
some CGIs on the webserver to give users some frontend for subscribing,
etc. Access to the Archive is not necessary (and can't work, I know).

So the requests should be filled in a CGI form in the webserver and mailed
to the mailserver.

Are there already some tools for this purpose? I know there are many :-)
But I would prever one tailered to Mailman and perhaps written in Python.
Or may I even use the CGIs coming with Mailman?

Regards
+++hartmut
--
| Hartmut Goebel       | h.goebel at goebel-consult.de   // |
| Software Manufactur  |                            \X/  |