[Mailman-Users] Base URL Corrupted

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 27 16:04:11 CEST 2002

Fear not!  The next easiest way to fix this is by using
~mailman/bin/config_list:

You can dump out the configuration of the list and then edit the
Web-base.  Next, dump the edit configuration back into the list!

  ~mailman/bin/config_list -o goober.txt <listname>
  vi goober.txt
     web_page_url = "http://bogus address that needs editing"
  ~mailman/bin/config_list -i goober.txt <listname>

===

Good Luck - Jon Carnes