[Mailman-Users] Stats

The Traveller thetraveller at canada.com
Mon Sep 30 10:21:40 CEST 2002

Hi:

I have installed mailman on FreeBSD.

I wish to be able to view stats on the lists that are set up. The
information that I wish to receive is the number of subscribers on each
list, the number of messages sent, size of message(s) sent.

It would be nice if this info was available thru a web interface on a daily
basis with a running total for the month. At the end of each month a new
summary page would be created and the old one archived. A less attractive
option would be to have this info emailed every day.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Iain