[Mailman-Users] nomail control?

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Mon Sep 30 19:10:25 CEST 2002

A couple of my lists keep coming up half the subscribers set as 'nomail'. I
know they have not all set their own to 'nomail', so I assume it was set
automatically because of some DNS problem. Is there a way to control how
many times Mailman tries to connect to send the message before setting them
to 'nomail'? Also, I thought that when a user's account was 'disabled'
(automatically set to nomail), the owner received a message indicating this.

Maybe my assumptions about what has happened are incorrect, but that is the
only way I can figure that so many have been set to 'nomail'.

Christopher Adams
Automated Systems
Oregon State Library
503-378-4243  x258