[Mailman-Users] help accessing admin web site

ben strawbridge ben at cenozoa.com
Wed Apr 2 18:27:06 CEST 2003

Mailman version : 2.0.9
it came installed by default on my redhat linux 7.3 hosted virtual
server.

I can't access the admin page for any list, when i go to my admin page
and try to log in with either my global admin password, or with the site
passwords I get rejected.  I have tried this from linux with mozilla,
netscape, opera and from windows with ie and mozilla. I double checked
the cookie settings, and other site's with login cookies are working.

All the other sections of the web site work, user login, and user
updating of preferences, as well as list page - just the admin section
is funky.

Can anyone please help me with this, I have posted to this list about
this about a week ago, but didn't get anywhere.

Thanks!

Ben Strawbridge - Senior Interface Engineer
Cenozoa Corporation
33 Little West 12th St. #106A
New York, NY 10014
http://www.cenozoa.com