[Mailman-Users] Monitoring Server

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 16:54:51 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 15:30, Sullivan, John wrote:
> If the server is done sending all of the email out? -I checked the maillog
> but there is so much info in there its not really helpful in this case.

Depends on your MTA - not a Mailman issue.

> How I can limit the time the server tries sending an email to a particular
> address - Ive notices a fair amount of undeliverables - and the server seems
> to try and resend it for a set amount of time.

Depends on your MTA - not a Mailman issue

> Also anyone know any free tools that will allow me to monitor in real time
> server processing - cpu load - Ram usage etc...

Depends on your OS.
However trying looking at top, sar, mrtg to name a few.

Information on optimizing throughput is given in the FAQ - see bottom of
every list message for a pointer.