[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Matthew Davis matthew.davis at dogpound.vnet.net
Sat Apr 5 17:05:50 CEST 2003

* nikos (nikos at qbit.gr) wrote:
> Hello there!
> I have an Red Hat 7,2 linux local server an I install mailman program come with the distribute.
> Where can I find a good documentation for the configuration and where are the configuration files?
> Mr Chris Kolar's documentations didn't help my much.

A good place to start would be the README.* files in the mailman-$VERSION
directory.  Also note the INSTALL and FAQ file.  Then if you have any
questions, see the two URLs below.  And then if you still need a few
pointers, come to this list and we'll be happy to help.

But remember when posting to the list, your getting what you paid for.
We'll answer your question when we can.

Matthew Davis

All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?