[Fwd: [Mailman-Users] Question about language of the admin interface]

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Apr 7 10:09:28 CEST 2003

Hi,

> You should have set DEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE to 'de' before you create
> the list. You must visit language option page and set the preferred
> language for the list.

I tried http://mailmanserver.de/mailman/create to create a test list and
set the appropriate option:

"Initial list of supported languages. Note that if you do not select at
least one initial language, the list will use the server default
language of German "

to "German".

Inside http://mailmanserver.de//mailman/admin/test it is still speaking
"English", but the external pages are German now.

What am I missing to set also? Or do you mean that I have to reinstall
mailman with a german language option from scratch?

Kind Regards,
Sven