[Mailman-Users] Steps required to install configure Mailman- Help Needed

Yusuf, Mohamed Ismail miyusuf at okcu.edu
Mon Apr 7 17:56:54 CEST 2003

Dear Mailman users,

I am new to Linux and I can use all the help I can get. So please bear
with me for submitting any stupid questions!

I have successfully installed and configured server (Linux 8, Apache and
Sendmail) I would appreciate if any of you will provide me with the
steps (commands) required in installing and configuring Mailman from the
CD as we hope to maintain a list server at the law school.

Mohamed I Yusuf     MESC. CNE. A+

Law Technology Services

405-521-5138

miyusuf at okcu.edu