[Mailman-Users] HTDig Integration in 2.1.1 broken

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 8 02:07:32 CEST 2003

Mine works fine.  Did you apply the patches to your 2.1.1 source files
before installing?  Did you setup the htdig parameters in the
~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py file?

Have you tried running the indexing manually to see that the indexes are
being generated properly?

What version of HTDig are you using?  The shipped version with RedHat is
a Beta and I had a lot of problems with it.  I dropped back to the
stable version and that worked much, much, much better!

Good Luck - Jon Carnes
===