[Mailman-Users] confusion!

jbrouhard at ci.st-joseph.mo.us jbrouhard at ci.st-joseph.mo.us
Tue Apr 8 18:20:33 CEST 2003

Sounds to me that the lists are set to "require moderator approval" for
every message that hits the list.

I'd turn this off if it's that bad :)

Good place to start is:

http://domainname.ext/mailman/admin/listname/privacy

There's an option under "General Posting Filters" that says "Must posts be
approved by an Administrator" ??  Set this to "no" if you want the users to
post directly to the list.

---
Joe Brouhard, MCP, A+
Computer Support Technician