[Mailman-Users] Majordomo-style email based commands

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 9 02:01:23 CEST 2003

There is a great deal of documentation for this in the archives.
Mailman allows you a lot of email-based commands, but not as much as
Majordomo.  The reasoning behind this is that Mailman's greatest
strength is the simplicity with which it can managed via a web-browser.

Most everything is available via the web-admin.  The lists are designed
to be setup and managed via the web.

Jon Carnes