[Mailman-Users] Is there anywhere to get Mailman 2.1 rpm for RH8?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 05:24:49 CEST 2003

hmm, I recommend that you either use RH9 or drop back to RH7.3.  It
doesn't look like Red Hat is really going to support RH8.0.  They have
never cleared it for production use.

They do say that RH9 (not RH9.0!) will be a production release (at least
the RH engineers at my LUG say that).

In any case, you should try installing from source.  It is very easy to
do - perhaps even easier than rpm (since you are not left with the
illusion that everything has been installed for you).

Take care and good luck - Jon Carnes