[Mailman-Users] Oddity with Outlook Clients

Michael K. Smith mksmith at noanet.net
Fri Apr 11 02:02:29 CEST 2003

Hello All:

This is a bit of a continuation from a previous mail about emails showing up
as attachments.  What I am seeing with Outlook is all or part of the message
shows up as an attachment.  In the case of Office XP and Outlook, the footer
shows up in an attachment, att00000xx.txt.  In the case of earlier versions,
the entire message is showing up in the attachment.

I have set English as the default language for everything and have no other
languages selected.

Anyone have any ideas how to set things so that the whole message shows up
with no attachments?

Thanks,

Mike
--

Michael K. Smith          NoaNet
206.219.7116 (work)       206.579.8360 (cell)